Satin Musings

Satin Musings

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Commute Home


The Commute Home

By Darina Lassar

It had been a long week even though it was only Wednesday, so I was glad when it was finally time to go home.  I powered down my computer for the day then gathered my things, but paused a moment as I dreaded the drive ahead of me.  You see, the traffic on I-10 from downtown Los Angeles to West Covina this time of the day is horrible, so it always takes at least an hour.  It had been a normal warm and sun-filled day, so I was glad to pull the top back on my convertible and make the best of the drive.
As I sat in the traffic surrounded by other commuters, I began to wish that I had left the top up on my car.  The sun was hot as it beat down on me, so I turned on the air conditioner and aimed one of the vents toward my crotch in the attempt to cool down a bit.  The air felt heavenly as it blew on my panties and I suddenly found myself aroused by its touch.  Then without thinking, I lifted my skirt and slid my hand down toward my moist pussy and rubbed my slit, and then rested on my swollen pearl.  It felt so good that I found myself smiling as I sat there in that congested traffic, but I could honestly say for the first time, I didn’t care.  The exquisite feeling of my fingers as they invaded my pussy caused me to shudder with delight.
I was completely caught up in this delicious act, when suddenly I felt that I was being watched.  Our eyes met and he smiled.  I froze and immediately felt the warmth spread across my face at the knowledge that he had been watching me please myself.  I had been so involved that I didn’t see the large Peterbilt pull up along side of me with the driver who was now smiling down at me.  I blushed as I pulled my hand out of my panties with the fingers still wet from my juices, but what happened next completely caught me off guard.  The driver lifted up from his seat and showed me his huge and fully erect cock!  He smiled and motioned for me to join him, so there on that congested freeway on my drive home, I had the most delectable orgasm with my hot new friend who drove a big Peterbilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment